Wondering how to use styled stock images on Instagram? Here are five easy ways to start incorporating styled stock into your business's Instagram feed:
1. Talk about a project you’re working on: something for a client or something creative and fun for you!
2. Share about an organization you’re part of. Your customers don’t know what makes you different from everyone else until you tell them.
3. If you’ll be out of the office for a few days for a holiday or vacation, use a styled stock image as an ‘out of office reply,’ if you will.
4. Give your audience a look 'behind the scenes.' This is my favorite way to use CGP Stock images for myself. I use #cgpbehindthescenes when I share a ‘peek behind the curtain’ of what it’s like to run a wedding photography business.
5. Add text to your images. Using a tinted overlay, a thin border, and some text completely changes the way your image looks. (Like the image above!) If you don't have Photoshop or another photo editing app, try Canva.com. (Video tutorial coming soon!)
For more tips like these and free downloads, become a CGP Stock newsletter subscriber. We send all our best content, exclusive coupon codes, and all our free seasonal downloads to our subscribers! And to say thank you, we'll send you the pretty pink and white floral stock image that we've used in this post! Click here to sign up!