The leftover cake has been eaten (or frozen for your first anniversary). Your dress is hanging back up in its giant white bag. You're mostly unpacked from your honeymoon, but just not ready to put away the suitcases and admit that it's all over. And then you receive your beautiful online gallery of wedding photos! After you freak out and look at them all at least a hundred times... what do you do next?
Here are 5 things that I think everyone should do with their wedding photos:
1. Print your Favorites - Choose a bunch of your favorite wedding photos and print them 4x6 or 5x7. Set them up on a plate stand and rotate through them every few days. Frame a few for side tables or your desk at work. My recommended printing company is MPix.com, which is a site designed for consumers from a company that also services professional photographers! The quality you'll get here is vastly different from what the Walmart print counter will give you!
2. Hang a larger Canvas or Framed Print - Having a favorite wedding image (or a few images) on the wall where you can look at them every day is one of the best ways you can decorate your home.
3. Order Custom Thank You Cards - I love getting thank you cards from my couples, especially when they use their wedding photos for the card design. And I know your wedding guests will feel the same way! It makes a beautiful memento of the day for them! Holiday cards with your wedding photos would also be something your friends and family will love.
4. Create a Christmas Tree Ornament - We purchase a new ornament every year to represent something special that happened or a fun trip we went on. We also add a photo ornament every year, so why not start with a wedding photo? Or you could print a cool custom ornament from MPix!
5. Order a Wedding Album - I absolutely love designing wedding albums for my clients! Your wedding album is a thick high-quality linen covered book and contains 75-100 photos. These beauties are built to last so your grandchildren can flip through them one day!
Want More Wedding Photography Tips?
Advantages of a First Look
Timeline VS Wedding Day Time
The Family Formal List
The Must Take Shot List
Budget Wisdom from Every Last Detail
Sunset Time on the Wedding Day
What About a Rainy Wedding Day?
Options for Your Wedding Exit
What To Do With Your Wedding Photos