Some recent sunshine:
- Finally being able to wear black again!
- I pulled out my boots and wore them twice already! Now it's time to pull out my sweater collection!
- I was supposed to have last weekend off after 4 weddings in 5 weeks, but after a friend needed a replacement 2nd shooter just a few days before the wedding, I had to step in and help her out. And I'm glad I did! It was a beautiful wedding in spite of all the rain!
- We're making sushi again tonight!!!!! So excited!
A couple raindrops:
- My cold is hanging on for dear life. It's not too bad most of the day, but it takes me forever to fall asleep at night and first thing in the morning, I sound like I'm about to cough up all my internal organs. It's a race to get a hot cup of tea in my hands before I choke to death.
- Ryan and I have both given Panda Express two tries and found it horribly lacking both times. I guess we should have known that good Chinese food doesn't come with a drive through.
Favorite instagram of the week: Getting our little house ready for fall!
Biggest accomplishment of the week: We made some MAJOR progress on the stylized shoots I have coming up. Which is good, because one of them is just a week and a half away!