Some Recent Sunshine:
- This weekend was jam-packed with fun and friends - smores, sushi, and the aquarium.
- I'm growing out my hair and while it seems very slow to me, I know my hair grows about twice as fast as the average, so I'm thankful that it won't take too long. And I think there might be a little ombre in my future!
- I wish grocery stores had ripe avocados on hand. I'd love to be able to pick up a couple for guacamole that night, but they're always hard as rocks.
Favorite Instagram: Memorial Day on our new deck
Goals for June:
This is one crazy full month! I have 3 weddings and a couple of sessions. And I'm taking most of July off, so there's lots to prepare for! My to do list has tripled! So here are a few of my June goals:
- Fix lingering website issues
- Schedule 6 of July's blog posts
- Start planning two stylized shoots
- Have everything edited and delivered to clients before July 4th.
- Clean and organized guest room by June 13th. (There's nothing like having guests for motivation!)
Those are some of the big things, but there will also be a lot of little tasks like scheduling social media, taking care of details early for my August brides, cleaning out my email inbox, and scheduling payments.