- Doing two stylized shoots back to back meant that a lot of the details for my second shoot had to wait until my first shoot was over. But now it's full steam ahead. This week was all about hunting down glassware, utensils, and centerpiece details.
- I've enjoyed crafting for my stylized shoots, but sometimes it's fun to make something just because you want to. And my seashell headband was just that. Now I'm wishing for summer to come back so I can wear it without feeling completely ridiculous. Photo of the finished product coming in a few weeks!
- Friday night Ryan and I seemed to have the same idea as every other couple in Hampton Roads... drop by Cheesecake Factory and get dessert to go. We didn't have to wait long (unlike when you eat there), but we saw an awful lot of people walking around with to go bags just like ours.
- Saturday we crossed apple picking off our fall bucket list. Ryan and I spent the day at Carter Mountain Orchard with a friend from college who moved to Maryland last year. All the good apples were pretty high up, so Ryan got to climb in a lot of trees. I'm excited to use them to make some caramel apples!
- We squeezed in a bit of work on our house this weekend too. Our master bath finally has a vanity again! And we also switched out the electrical outlets in our bedroom and bath. It's amazing how much nicer fresh white plates look! Hopefully we'll have a working bathroom by the end of the month!
A couple raindrops:
- Wedding season is almost over! My last wedding is this weekend. I'm going to miss it!
- We intended to purchase apple cider at the orchard this weekend, but decided against it when we found out it was $10 a gallon. That's just excessive. I'm sure whatever kind Walmart has is just fine. Then again, if I had to truck pallets of cider up a mountain, I'd want to charge $10 for it too!