Choosing a wedding photographer is a big deal. You don’t get a re-do. You don’t get a trial run (unless you count the engagement session). You're completely trusting one person to document the biggest day of your life. That's pretty scary!
Here are a few things you need to know about me before you choose me as your wedding photographer.
- I love detail shots and will get insanely giddy when I get to play with your jewelry.
- I will not wear all black to your wedding. In fact, I’ll probably wear purple.
- I love having 45 minutes to an hour for romantic bride and groom portraits. That’s why I love first looks so much.
- I will follow the requirements of your ceremony venue and minister. I might not like their rules, but I’ll respect them.
- I will eat a piece of cake. If it’s red velvet, I’ll love you forever.
- If you have a photo booth, I will jump in with you for a picture.
- Some parts of the wedding day I’ll be very vocal and some parts I’ll fade into the background.
- I will photograph line dances like the Cupid Shuffle and the Cha Cha Slide when people are facing the right direction, but when they turn their backs to me, I jump in, camera and all! Please don’t judge my lack of dance skills.
- I've built my packages to give plenty of time and multiple angles to tell a complete story of your day. Trust me, you don't want to rush your wedding day. An 8 hour day will feel like a blur.
- I will do my best to give you the perfect wedding day. See #3 and #9.
- I become friends with my brides. I'll friend you on Facebook and follow you on Instagram. And if you have a cute kitten, I'll comment incessantly and wish I could have one too.
I realize that this is a huge decision. So when we meet together, please don't feel rushed. I have all afternoon to meet with you. I plan it that way so we can get to know each other, talk about your wedding plans, go over my work and my contract, and answer any questions you have.
Want to learn more about me?
My About Page
Eight Quirky Facts
Six Things You Can Learn From My Instagram
10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
Am I the Right Wedding Photographer for You?
A Work Day with CGP
A Wedding Weekend with CGP