In case you've missed the big news, we closed on our first home yesterday!
- We have our own place!!!! We're both so excited and we're itching to move in!
- Redoing a kitchen. It's going to be awesome!
- Redoing the whole house really. It's a little overwhelming at first, but we're excited to pick out all sorts of new pretties for our house.
- A new office space all to myself! My office won't be half junk room anymore. Hopefully we'll be able to get it fixed up quickly, because I can't wait to show it off!
- Our flooring has been delayed so it most likely won't be installed before we move in. So much for planning ahead.
- Waiting a week to move in. It's already killing Ryan and we've been homeowners for 24 hours.
- There's a lot of painting in our future. A lot. Every square inch of the new place needs a fresh coat of paint. Want to come help?
Want to see more of #ourlittleyellowhouseinva posts?
We Bought a House!
Stuff that Needs Updating
Our Housewarming Party
Downstairs Before and After
One Year In: What We've Done
One Year In: Photos
You Know You Bought a Fixer Upper
Our Curtain Dilemma
DIY Pendant Lighting
Two Years & 10 Fun Facts
Master Bathroom Reveal
Master Bathroom Shelving DIY