Some recent sunshine:
- Marissa and Adrian had a beautiful wedding day! Their day was so full of love and their ceremony really reflected Jesus. It was such an honor to be their wedding photographer. And I am so excited to go through these gorgeous images!!!!
- I loved meeting Hearts Content Events for dinner last week!
- Friday night Ryan and I stopped by the Jazz Festival at Mt Trashmore and enjoyed hanging out on the hill for an hour.
- Ryan bought me this print for my birthday last year and I finally got it in a frame this week! Oops!
A couple raindrops:
- We watched the last two episodes of Leverage Sunday night. I'm so sad that there won't be any more Robin Hood-style shenanigans. It's such a good series! I guess it's time to find a new favorite TV show.
- Although I'm still enjoying summer, I'm ready to see some pumpkins pop up in the stores and they haven't yet. And I've been resisting the urge to buy every fall scented candle I see.
Favorite instagram of the week: My cute new CGP phone case! I love it and now I don't have to be so nervous about dropping my new phone!
Biggest accomplishment of the week: Freezing 4 jars of fresh salsa. The jury is still out whether we'll like the texture of the tomatoes once it's thawed, but I figured it was worth a try and my parents have more tomatoes than they know what to to do with.