- Another snow day this week! I can't even remember the last time I've seen 9 inches of snow! That's a lot for Virginia Beach!
- Thursday I was able to attend a Lighting Intensive workshop in Richmond with the amazing Justin & Mary. And they were FABULOUS! I'm pumped to give an even better experience to my 2014 brides! (And thanks to Abby Grace for modeling for us!)
- A trip to Richmond is never complete without a stop at Homegoods. And I found the perfect rug for our kitchen. (Instagram to come!)
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with friends!
- Speaking of teasers, what's up with that whole idea? I find it very strange, but by halftime, we were watching the game purely for the commercials, so I kinda get it.
- The only downside to the lighting workshop was that the roads here weren't quite clear enough to chance coming home at midnight, so I had to spend the night in Richmond. Staying in a hotel by yourself isn't that fun.
- Tax season has officially started.
- I clearly picked the wrong team to cheer for this year. But it wasn't even a good game. No contest whatsoever.
- WAY too many car commercials this year. I mean, I'm all for fewer beer commercials, but the car commercials got really old. This is pretty much the only time I actually watch commercials, so I hold them to a high standard.