I love making goals and daydreaming about the future. Ryan and I have been doing that a lot lately. It's been amazing to see how many goals and wish list items I've been able to cross off this year! (A session in the snow, attending a 2nd photography workshop and a photography conference, planning a styled shoot that matches my style perfectly, a Norfolk Botanical Gardens wedding, a Portsmouth Women's Club wedding, and a Williamsburg Winery wedding coming up!) My business has grown so much over the past few years, and we can't wait to see what 2016 brings! Here's my wedding wish list for next year:
- Photograph a proposal
- Photograph a maternity session for a past CGP bride
- A wedding with modern geometric stationary and decor
- A Hayley Paige dress
- A wedding with vintage furniture rentals from Paisley & Jade
- A garden wedding with ranunculus
- A bride with a mantilla veil
- A black tie engagement session at CNU or downtown Norfolk
- A wedding outside of Hampton Roads. A Charlottesville winery wedding? A wedding at Big Spring Farm in Lexington? Another wedding at the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens in Richmond? The Inn at Warner Hall in Gloucester? They all sound perfect to me!
And there are a few Hampton Roads wedding venues I'd love to work at next year:
- The Chrysler Museum in Norfolk
- A Renaissance Court ceremony and tented reception at the Norfolk Botanical Garden
- The Water Table in Rudee Inlet with a ceremony on the lawn
- A reception at MOCA in their beautiful atrium
So needless to say... if you're a bride wanting one or more of the things on this list and you're getting married next year... I would LOVE to hear from you! Please email me here!
*Gorgeous florals above by Amanda Veronee from the AJ Workshop at Paisley and Jade. I'll be blogging this gorgeous shoot next week!